Dental Implants in Franklin, MA
It’s more than just a new smile - it’s a new you.
Change Your Smile - Improve Your Life!
Dental implants can bring back your confidence.
You don’t ever have to be self-conscious about what you eat or how you smile ever again. Dental implants are the permanent solution you’ve been waiting for.
They replace missing teeth that look and function like real teeth.
And with dental implants at Mint Dental of Franklin, it’s life-changing, affordable, and convenient.
Find out if you’re a candidate for dental implants today!
You Don't Have to Choose Between Quality or Budget
Our patients experience reasonably priced yet long-lasting and high-quality dental implants under the expertise of Dr. Olga Kriunenko.
Using advanced digital technology to create accurate dental impressions, she understands the importance of designing quality implants from the beginning - to build a lasting smile.
Natural-looking and brightening dental implants enhance your smile to give you the confidence to laugh and smile the way you deserve.
Find Your Confidence Again
Don’t settle for a smile with missing or worn down teeth.
Finally a dentist that gets it. No high pressure sales. Didn’t try to sell me unnecessary services. Dr. K asked what the problem was and poof she fixed it. Thank you very much!
Bill J. (5-Star Google Review)
FAQ about Dental Implants
- What are dental implants?
Dental implants are custom-made artificial teeth using durable materials to ensure longevity and functionality. They are used to replace missing teeth, restore worn down ones, and support both removable and permanent teeth.
In addition, it can encourage healthier teeth, gums, and jaw function.
When you’re missing teeth, your surrounding teeth move out of place and your jawbone will begin to deteriorate, changing your facial structure.
Dental implants are the permanent option to stimulate the jaw bone and support healthier teeth. Our dentist in Franklin, MA, offers her expert restorative dental advice to make sure this procedure is right for you.
- How do dental implants work?
Dental implants are used to restore functionality and treat cosmetic problems, and individuals who have:
- Undersized teeth
- Missing teeth
- Chipped, cracked, or misshapen teeth
We create your individualized treatment plan during your initial visit, including discussing your smile goals, costs, and timeline.
After your examination, we use our digital scanner, Cerec Primscan, to design and create your dental impressions. It makes a 3D impression of your tooth without the need for messy bite impressions – saving you time.
Dental implants have 3 general steps.
- Step 1: A titanium post is fused with the jaw and serves as your new tooth root.
- Step 2: After healing, a custom-created ceramic crown caps the post.
- Step 3: Enjoy eating, laughing, and smiling with your new and natural-looking teeth!
We also offer All-on-Four dental implants.
Instead of replacing every tooth individually, All-on-Four dental implants support the entire arch of your top or bottom teeth. The replacements look and feel identical to natural teeth.
- What is the cost of dental implants?
Dental implant costs vary from patient to patient, depending on each individual need.
Dental implants could be partially covered under insurance since they are considered a restorative procedure. In addition, Mint Dental of Franklin offers a monthly subscription plan to assist with the cost of dental procedures.
Dentistry should be accessible and affordable for everyone – and we firmly believe that, so we created our own in-house membership plan. We welcome all new and returning patients into our Care Club… This text opens a new tab ….
- Do dental implants stain? Depending on the type of material used, dental implants tend to be stain-resistant, allowing you the freedom to eat what you want, when you want. Dental porcelain is composed of non-porous material that deflects stains, allowing you to maintain a lifelong bright white smile.
- How long do dental implants last? The porcelain material we use for your beautiful new smile can last up to decades. It’s essential to recognize that taking care of your dental implants properly will extend their lifetime.
Proper oral care includes brushing twice a day, flossing once a day, and visiting your dentist at least twice a year! Our dental implants are made with high-quality and durable materials, and the confidence our patients gained with implants is invaluable.
- What areas do you serve? We are located in Franklin, MA, and we also welcome patients in neighboring communities including Medway, Wrentham, and Norfolk.